PERSONAL TRAINER

PERSONAL TRAINER

BEST MOMENT FOR GIRLS



How much do girls like sports? A lot! Would you believe even more than texting, TV, or going to the mall?
That's what 3,000 girls said in our recent survey about sports. Girls who like sports said they'd like to play sports more than they already do. Many girls said they play five or more sports and started playing when they were as young as 4.

So Many Reasons to Love Sports

They say they love sports because they like getting in great shape, getting better at their sport, and playing with friends.

Here are some of their greatest sports moments:

What was your best sports moment?

  • When I ran a 1-mile race and won. I had this feeling like I was the best runner in the world.
  • Playing dodgeball and scoring in the net when I didn't think I could do it.
  • When I slid into first base without getting an out.
  • Standing in 1st place with my family supporting me!
  • When I'm in dance competitions, I love the feeling onstage and performing.
  • A couple years ago I got the most-improved award on my soccer team.
  • When I scored the winning basket at my basketball game.
  • My best sports moment was when I learned how to turn correctly in skiing. Now I can ski black diamond slopes!
  • The first time I scored a goal in ice hockey. I felt so proud.
  • When I won at the barrel race in a horse show.
  • When I broke a swimming record.
  • Whenever you can't do something and you try and try at it and you finally get it.
  • After we won the soccer game, my friends and I cheered for the next team playing.
  • When I swished a 3-pointer to win a game.
  • When I caught a foul ball barehanded as a catcher.
  • When I fell and hit the ball with my head and the ball rolled into the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment